Tuesday 28 October 2008

Suzuki set to buy Triumph marque from BMW!

Well that headline might get me a few more visitors to the blog! However, my best attempts to make the Swift look like a Vitesse at the Restoration Show at Stoneleigh on Sunday were thwarted by eagle-eyed 'experts'.

I have now got some early learning fridge magnet letters to spell 'Triumph' out accross the bonnet so I won't look so daft at the next classic event.




Back to the car, Garth (TSSC area AO and all round decent bloke) has created a little colour chart for me so I can start to get ready for painting. Just need some sun so I can work out whether my car is (mostly) Delft or Sapphire. It's worse than Dulux (Oatmeal Vs Barley white etc.)


Still need to finish removing the electrics and steering column from the car before I think of paint - but won't be long!

No comments: